- Samuel Stockwell COMBS (1824-1894) m1 Mary Pinkley m2 Mary ______
- James Wilson COMBS (1848-1902) m Alma Redden
- Mary Lulie COMBS (1883-1971) m Wesley Absalom Blank
- Lt Col Harold Combs BLANK (1910-1997) m Gladys Ellen Scarbrough
- Wesley Drew BLANK (living)
- KY; Posey Twp. Clay Co, IN; IL; Washington Twp, Jones Co, & Elk Twp, Delaware Co, IA;
- KY; Posey Twp. Clay Co, IN; IL; Washington Twp, Jones Co, & Elk Twp Delaware Co. IA; Rising City, Butler Co, Stromsburg, Polk Co, & Creighton, Knox Co, NE
- Rising City, Butler Co, NE; Stromsburg, Polk Co, NE; Creighton, Knox Co, NE; Amarillo, TX; Ft Worth, Tarrent Co, TX; Pasadena, Harris Co, TX
- Amarillo, Ft Worth, Tarrent Co, College Station, & Lufkin, Angelina Co, TX; served in WW2 in Pacific and later Germany; Pasadena, Harris Co, TX; Austin, Travis Co, TX, died Wimberly, Hays Co, TX; Pasadena, Harris Co, TX
- - - - - - - - -
- Determine the “genetic profile” for this branch of COMBS.
- Connect further back by identifying the “lineage genetic profile” for this branch of COMBS.
- Specifically, determine the parentage of Samuel Stockwell COMBS of this lineage.
- Note: Well documented.
Positive match to
Dennis Combes of Middlesex, NJ; York, NB ,
William COMBS of Sullivan Co, TN ,
Jonathan COMBS of Middlesex Co, NJ ,
Thomas COMBS of Nassau Co, NY; Monmouth Co, NJ ,
Samuel Stockwell COMBS of KY (2 of 2) ,
Robert COMBS of VA>KY>Izard Co, AR ,
Charles Combs of Seneca Co, NY ,
Johnathan COMBS of Sullivan Co?, TN ,
Jonathan COMBS of PA? Sullivan Co, TN &
Capt John COMBS of Monmouth Co, NJ .