- John? William COMBS AKA “Old Billy” (c1765-1800) m: Sarah
- William C. COMBS AKA “Billy” (c1790-1870) m: Elizabeth Parks ELLIS
- Stephen Rufus COMBS* (1818-aft 1880) m: Malinda CAUDILL
- Stephen Pinckney Combs (1867 - ?) m: Margrette Jerusha Calloway
- Kermit Stephen Combs (1905-1973) m: ______________
- Washington & Patrick Co, VA; Surry Co, NC
- VA; Iredell Co, NC Irdedell, Alexander & Surry Co, NC
- Stony Point, Alexander Co NC; Wilkes Co, NC
- Union Hill, Yadkin Co. and State Road, Surry Co, NC
- Snow Hill, VA
- - - - - - - - -
- By establishing the "genetic profile" of Gen #6 and earlier descendants, validate the identity and the assumptions for later generations.
- Determine if the father of William C. Combs was the emigrant ancestor as indicated by family history.
- Concentrate on locating the connection between this line and the line in Dorset, England where we have a DNA match.
- Note: Documentation by personal knowledge thru GEN 2. Combined with an existing lineage at the COMBS website for GEN 3 thru 6.
1 of 3
“Old Billy” 2 of 3
Giles Coombs (Dorset, ENG)